- The only previous Premier League meetings came in the 2015-16 season, with Bournemouth winning 3-0 at home after losing the reverse fixture.
- Bournemouth knocked Norwich out of the League Cup in their most recent encounter a year ago. They could earn three successive victories against the Canaries for the first time.
- Norwich have won only two of their past 13 league matches versus Bournemouth (D5, L6).
- The Cherries have only won two of their past 10 home league fixtures, averaging a point per match during that period.
- They have only kept one clean sheet in 12 league games. Bournemouth and Norwich are the only Premier League sides yet to keep a clean sheet this season.
- The Cherries have failed to win any of the past 25 league games in which they conceded the first goal (D5, L20).
- Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser have each played 99 Premier League games for the club.
- Wilson has scored five goals in his six Premier League home games against promoted sides.
- The Canaries could equal their longest away losing streak from the beginning of a top-flight season: five in 1980-81.
- Their solitary away goal this season is Teemu Pukki's consolation strike against Liverpool on the opening weekend.
- Daniel Farke's side have the worst defensive record in the division, conceding 21 goals.
- Norwich could concede two goals or more for a seventh consecutive league game. That last happened to them in April 1985.
- They have been trailing for 412 minutes in the Premier League this season, longer than any other side, losing all six games in which they've been behind.
- Norwich have lost 20 of the last 21 Premier League games in which they have conceded first.