Norwich's solitary win in the past 14 Premier League meetings was by 3-2 at the Etihad Stadium on the final day of the 2012-13 season (D6, L7).
The Canaries' only other Premier League win against Manchester City came at home in February 1993.
- The Canaries could lose four successive league and cup games for just the second time under Daniel Farke.
- Norwich have lost 11 of their past 12 Premier League games against the division's reigning champions, with their solitary success coming, coincidentally, against Manchester City in 2013.
- The Norfolk side have given 1427 minutes to players aged 21 or younger this season - 380 more than any other Premier League team.
- They have faced more shots (54) and conceded more goals (nine) from open play than any other side in this season's Premier League; opponents Manchester City are top for both categories.
- Finnish striker Teemu Pukki has scored 15 goals in his last 15 games for club and country.
- Pukki could become the first player to score in each of Norwich's first three home games in a top-flight season since Justin Fashanu in 1980.
- Pep Guardiola's side have won their last nine Premier League away games, two short of the top-flight record set by Chelsea in 2008 and matched by City in 2017.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 25 top-flight games against newly-promoted sides (W20, D5), with their last such defeat coming at Burney in March 2015.
- Sergio Aguero can become the third player to score in his club's opening five Premier League matches, following in the footsteps of the late Jose Antonio Reyes (for Arsenal, in 2004-05) and Wayne Rooney (for Manchester United in 2011-12).
- Having also scored on the final day of last season, Aguero can become the first Manchester City player to score in six consecutive top-flight games since Francis Lee did so in seven matches from November 1971 to January 1972.
- Aguero has been involved in eight goals in his five league starts against Norwich, scoring five and assisting a further three.
- David Silva has set up two goals in each of his last two games - no player has ever created two or more goals in three consecutive Premier League appearances.