- Manchester United have won six of their eight Premier League away games against Norwich, losing at Carrow Road in April 2005 and November 2012.
- None of the last 12 Premier League meetings have finished level, with Norwich winning three and losing nine since a 2-2 draw in December 1993.
- Norwich's tally of seven points is their lowest after nine league games of a season since a similar tally in 2012-13, also in the Premier League.
- The Canaries have lost 20 of the past 21 Premier League matches in which they conceded first.
- The four Premier League fixtures at Carrow Road this season have produced 20 goals, two more than at any other stadium prior to the latest round of fixtures.
- Norwich could become the first promoted side to win a Premier League game against both Manchester clubs in the same season since Wolves and Portsmouth did so in 2003-04.
- Teemu Pukki scored six goals in his first five Premier League appearances but has since failed to score or provide an assist in any of his last four.
- United have gone eight top-flight away games without a win for the first time since a streak of 11 between February-September 1989.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have failed to score more than once in any of these eight matches. It's their longest such run since an 11-match spell ended in May 1987.
- Manchester United's tally of 10 points is their lowest after nine matches of a top-flight season since 1986-87.
- They have won only four of their 17 league fixtures since Solskjaer was confirmed as permanent manager.
- United could lose three top-flight games in a row against newly-promoted sides for the first time since November 1960.
- They need one goal to become the first team to score 2,000 in the Premier League.
- The eight points United have dropped from winning positions this season is the joint-most in the division, level with Aston Villa, prior to the latest round of matches.
- Share this page