- Norwich have lost just one of their last 15 league matches at Carrow Road against QPR (W11 D3 L1), a 0-1 defeat in September 2008.
- QPR have failed to score in seven of their last 12 league matches against Norwich (W2 D3 L7).
- Norwich have won their last seven league matches, their best run since January 2010 in League One under Paul Lambert (eight in a row); it's their best run at this level since May 2004 (seven wins), when they won the second tier under Nigel Worthington.
- QPR won their final away match of 2018 at Nottingham Forest - they've won none of their eight away from home in all competitions in 2019 (W0 D3 L5).
- With seven games remaining last season, Norwich City had 52 points in the Championship - 29 fewer than they have this season (81 points).
- QPR have won one of their last 19 away league matches played in April (W1 D4 L14), a 2-1 victory at West Brom in April 2015.