- Southampton have lost just one of their past 13 home games against Norwich in all competitions (W8, D4), winning the last three in a row.
- Norwich won the most recent Premier League meeting, in January 2016. They haven't won consecutive top-flight matches against Saints since 1992.
- Southampton are looking to claim back-to-back league wins for the first time since March.
- Their victory over Watford ended an eight-match winless home run in the Premier League.
- Saints have picked up twice as many points away from home as they have at St Mary's.
- They have conceded a division-high 32 goals this season, and are yet to keep a clean sheet at their own ground.
- Each of Southampton's last 10 Premier League goals have been scored by either Danny Ings or James Ward-Prowse.
- Ings has scored in three successive league games - the last player to score in four consecutive appearances for the Saints was Jay Rodriguez in March 2014.
- Norwich City are aiming to remain unbeaten in three consecutive Premier League matches for the first time since March to April 2016.
- They have won just one away fixture in the Premier League this season.
- However, the Canaries have kept a clean sheet in two of their last three top-flight away games, as many as they had in their previous 33.
- They have not won any of their last 14 Premier League away matches at night since beating Ipswich in September 1994 (D5, L9).
- Teemu Pukki, who ended his eight-match goal drought in the Premier League at the weekend, could now become the first Norwich player to score more than seven goals in a top-flight campaign since Grant Holt in 2012-13.