- This is their inaugural Premier League meeting and first in the top flight since 1976.
- The last time they met was in the third round of the FA Cup in January 2012 - Norwich won 4-1 at Carrow Road.
- Burnley have only lost one of their 17 home meetings with Norwich, a 5-3 defeat in April 2004.
- The Clarets have won just once in their past nine league matches.
- They have attempted 1462 passes this season, the fewest in the top flight. They also have the lowest pass completion rate of 61%.
- Burnley have hit the woodwork three times this season, the joint most in the Premier League along with Liverpool and Norwich.
- Sean Dyche has used just 15 players so far this season in five league matches, three fewer than any other Premier League team.
- Chris Wood has been caught offside nine times this season, more than any other top-flight player.
- Norwich City have lost 15 and won just two of their last 17 away games in the top flight.
- They could lose each of their opening three away matches of a top-flight season for the first time since 1990.
- The Canaries have conceded 12 goals this season, the most by any Premier League side.
- Teemu Pukki has been directly involved in eight goals in his first five Premier League appearances, scoring six and setting up two.
- The Finnish striker has scored 16 goals in his last 16 games for club and country.
- Emiliano Buendia is the first midfielder to assist four goals in his first five Premier League appearances since Eden Hazard in 2012.